Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Scosche Magnetic Phone Holder/Charger

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by palandri, Apr 9, 2018.

1. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG G7 ThinQ
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
    About a year ago I found the nicest mobile phone holder/charger at a truck stop (either Pilot, Flying J or Loves truck stop. I can't remember which one had it). I paid like $25 for it.

It plugs into your cigarette lighter, has a flexible goose neck, a magnetic mount for your phone and two 5v 2.4 amp USB plugs. It comes with two metal pieces to attached to your phone for the magnet mount. If you have a standard case, you can put the metal piece under your case and it works fine. If you have a super thick case the metal pieces can be attached to the out side of the case. It works fine under my Seidio case which is fairly thick.

This mount has worked great in my Dodge truck, my Ford Focus and several rentals.

I wanted to get another one but I didn't find one on my latest trip, so I went to the Scosche website and they are on clearance for $14.99, if you are interested

scoschemount.jpg

https://www.scosche.com/e2-magnetic-power-mount

JFB and charlyee like this.