Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Scoop on a new pda - or poorly trained sales rep?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by CaptainLoose, Aug 25, 2003.

1. CaptainLoose

CaptainLoose Member

My Phone:
    RAZR2 v9m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I went to the opening of a new Best Buy yesterday. A sales rep selling wireless phones explained to me that they were not carrying the Samsung i500 (Sprint) "because there is a new version (i800) coming out and they would have it in two weeks". He even offerred to show me a brochure but couldn't find it (duh, first clue)...told me that info on the new Samsung i800 was on the Web, that it would have faster proceessor, Palm 5.2, etc.

Is this a huge scoop or just how badly we can train a new sales rep in a two-week new hire orientation? I think I know the answer but he seemed so "professional" lol

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well the guy wasn't to smart, but close enough for a sales person. I believe he was talking about the i700 which was/is going to be released fairly soon. Over at sprintusers people are saying the Sprint & Samsung are scrapping the phone/PDA due to the new PPC 2003 edition (or whatever it's called). People were saying that a new phone/PDA might be out late 4Q or 1Q of 2004. It would be nice if BB would sell the i500. [​IMG]