Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Say what you want about Verizon...........

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Gadgetnut, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Gadgetnut

Gadgetnut Junior Member

But I still think they are the best game in town. Over all, they have the best nationwide coverage....period. My experiences with them have all been positive. I have friends who have been on Sprint, AT&T, and Cingulair and they've all had so many problems that they've switched to Verizon with no regrets.

Real quick, let me tell you a little story. Last summer, a very good friend of mine (Chad) died suddenly at the age of 37. His wife knew almost nothing about their cell phone calling plan. All she knew was that they had "a bunch of free time". When Chad died, for about two solid weeks, she was on her cell phone A LOT. She was talking to out-of-state relitives, friends, work, you get the idea. Anyhow, she didn't have a clue that she was WAY over her calling time. When the bill came, it was over $400!! She freaked out. She went to the Verizon booth in the mall and explained the situation to them. The Verizon CS rep cut the bill in half and wrote off over $200 in calls! Now that's customer service.

2. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    In the right situation i could have done that with cingular also. but most peole were just lookin for a cheeaper bill/ Most of the time i could tell and in extreme circumstances i would make an exception.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rasputin

Rasputin Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Apple Iphone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ATT, Verizon
    Verizon has great coverage, their CS runs the gammet from Great to Terrible, I rarely ever have to call CS, if they system is working well no need. Great to hear a good story about Verizon also.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    on the whole i have not had a bad verizon customer service experience. Cingular on the other had there were plenty. I think that that it really depends on who you get on the other end of the phone no matter the company. Im my POV there are only people on the other end of the line no matter the company. It depends on who you get.