Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sanyo PM 8200 Question about uploading pics

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by JHound, Feb 13, 2006.

1. JHound

JHound New Member

I have a Sanyo PM 8200 phone. On this model of phone there are two sections for pictures, one that is "In camara" and the other is "Saved to phone". I can upload the "In Camara" ones via internet but the "saved to phone" I cannot figure out how to. I went to the sprint store and they sold me a data Cable, but when I plug it into my phone and to the usb into my computer it wants to install the software but it did not come with any. Where can I find this software or is there any other ways to put the "Saved to phone" pictures on the internet or my computer?

Thanks

2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Go to futuredial.com and download the Sanyo USB drivers. Then I would get a free software program called BitPim. Use that to get the "Saved to Phone" pictures onto your computer. From there you will be able to email them or do whatever you want once they are on your computer.

Oh...you have Windows right?

3. kerump

kerump New Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo PM 8200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon
    I have the same problem with pictures "saved to phone" and have ordered a Sanyo USB Data Cable and downloaded the Sanyo driver and BitPim software. Meanwhile, does anyone know if it matters whether the phone has been deactivated from the Sprint network? I'm in the process of changing service providers and I'm trying to make sure I'm done with the phone before I port the number (cancel the service). I just want to be sure that I can still access the picture folders in the phone with BitPim regardless of whether the phone is part of a service plan or not. Logically, I would think that as long as the phone powers up I could get into it with the data cable and BitPim software, but I'd like to be sure. Does anyone know for sure? :confused: