Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

sanyo nam programing

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Analog man, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Analog man

Analog man Member

My Phone:
    Motorola timeport p8767
    Wireless Provider(s):
    pageplus
    my dad wants a second phone, he wants pageplus like me for other reasons. he is currently with sprint, but gona switch to verizon soon, once his contract ends. i dug out one of his first sprint phones, an old sanyo scp-3000, it works. i wana use it on pageplus, but i would have to change the nam, and i hear sprint locks people out of that stuff unless they give you a code. so my questions are:
    1 will sprint give my dad the unlock code for it cause it his old phone and wont be used on sprints network again, its not like they will allow it back on anyways, its non e-911, but pageplus dont care. gona make him say hes gona give it to a friend in mexico were they can use it :D

2 whats the command for editing the nam, such as changing the min and system id?

3 is this phone trimode or just 1900cdma/800amps or 800cdma/800amps

2. COtech

COtech Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sam. Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility
    I wasn't able to find specs on Sanyo's or Sprint's web sites. I found a review that mentioned digital on 1900 and 800 MHz, and analog, too; i.e. tri-mode.

COtech

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...