Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sanyo Katana Mute Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Readhead, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Readhead

Readhead New Member

Following the manual for my Sanyo Katana Lx cell phone to the letter, I hit the side camera button to unmute the microphone, which I occasionally mute by mistake. You can also mute and unmute with the left soft key. I've been trying both the camera button and soft key and no matter what I do it won't unmute. It's as if it's permanently stuck in this mode. The microphone stays off and no one can hear me. Help!

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I know this is probably a long shot but have you turned down the side volume key all the way by mistake?

I just tested this on my Katana II (which is different than yours) and the mute function using the side camera key works fine.