Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sanyo 8400 Bluetooth Problem?

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by CellGeek, Dec 7, 2006.

1. CellGeek

CellGeek Sprint is the BOMB!

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Does anyone here use Bluetooth with the 8400? Do you experience the following issues:

1. The Bluetooth signal is not very strong. If you get about 8 feet away from the phone you will get static.

2. If you initiate voice dialing and then do not say a voice tag, you will here several crackling noises.

3. When walking and using the phone, sometimes there is static even with the phone attached to my belt.

I tried 3 8400s and different BT earpieces at the Sprint Store with the same results. Are there a bunch of bad 8400s out there, or is the Bluetooth implementation a crappy design in this phone.

Thoughts please.

CellGeek

2. technophant

technophant New Member

I've been an owner of the Sanyo SCP-8400 for the last 9 months. I just recently purchased the Motorola H670 and have been disappointed with the results. I have found that even having the phone in my front pocket there's static and the range isn't too good. This is my first Bluetooth experience and I was thinking it was the earpiece. I wonder if other Sanyo's have this problem?