Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Samsung

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Dan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Dan

Dan Junior Member

Sorry if this has been asked before. I been out of the loop for a bit.

Has anyone heard (or read anywhere) that Verizon will be offering the Samsung MM A900?

Thank you,

Dan

2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Pretty sure it is not going to be offered by Verizon since Verizon has the RAZR. I could be way wrong though. :)

3. Jawilars

Jawilars New Member

My Phone:
    Moto W755
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I just asked Verizon that question in regards to my switching service providers, and the answer they gave back was not no, but something along the lines of 'we don't want to tell you we will release the phone just in case we end up not doing just that,' so I would think that they are at least toying with the idea.

4. Dan

Dan Junior Member

I'd love that phone! The Razr does not compare, IMHO.

But I'm married to VZW and there is no divorce in the future.

I'm hoping they offer this phone to their customers.

Dan

5. Jawilars

Jawilars New Member

My Phone:
    Moto W755
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I hear you on that Dan. I'm in the middle of finding a new service provider and while I've chosen Verizon as the ONE, I did try Sprint with the A900 - what a great phone, really. (They do need a longer lasting battery is the only thing).

6. Anny

Anny New Member

Samsung MM A900…..it’s a lovely phone …..it enables the customers to access latest news ,music entertainment…………….thru Sprint Music Store u can also download and purchase complete songs….u can watch sprint TV and listen to the radio station……It also has 1.3-megapixel rotating camera along with zoom and flash, MP3 player with an accessibility to sprint music store accessibility it has Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free connectivity………and a lot more……Oops!! This is so much of writing work m posting the search page .....see if these reviews interest “U”.

http://www.inods.com/iNods/search.jsp?query=Samsung+MM+A900&hitsPerPage=10

This site www.inods.com is giving cool reviews!!!!
    as far as I understand it is not being offered at Verizon………………..I hope m correct!!!
    :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

got this from www.mobiledia.com