Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Samsung SCH-N300

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Waycole, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Waycole

Waycole New Member

Anyone out there own a Samsung SCH-N300? Just would like some feed back on it. How is the clarity? The Backlight in very low light situations? Voice dialing? Does it have handsfree talking?

Are there any phones you would recommend that are compairable to this one?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. edamon

edamon Junior Member

never used it, however the T300 is coming soon, like a week or two I hear. I'd wait for that.

3. Malial

Malial Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola v710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    The T300 is a great phone which I highly recommend.

if you are considering the phone, you can check out the users forum below for more info from others who own the phone.

4. gdogcal

gdogcal Member

Anyone have an idea what the T300 may go for? My guess is it'll be at the $200 mark, but I'd like to know if there have been any rumors. Thanks

5. Malial

Malial Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola v710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I think that in areas where Verizon "officially" offers it is either $149 or $199. Radio Shack carries them as well and you may be able to get it a little cheaper and with only a 1 year contract.

They are also popping up on eBay more frequently (that's where I got mine). I've seen them go anywhere from around $100 to $250 on eBay.

6. gdogcal

gdogcal Member

Well I'll be DAMNED!! I guess there is something to be said for checking back at Verizon's site hourly!

Today, both the Motorola 270C, as well as, the elusive T300, are both available for purchase on the site! Hell yeah! Ok, this is not good that I'm getting this excited over a phone.....ehhh, why not...

Thanks again for the info Malial

7. Guest

Guest Guest

malial , i have been using the t300 for 5 days . Is a good phone but i also like the sch-n300 any advise which one is better i have 9 days left i believe to return the t300,the only thing that i feel uncomfortable is with the central navigation button any advise which one is better thnks