Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Samsung for Verizon

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by Modemjunkie, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Modemjunkie

Modemjunkie New Member

Is there a Samsung phone with the flat , thin, profile of the Sprin Samsung A400 that works well with Verizon and has a feature set similar to that of the fat, clunky, hot, LG4400? (No camera, please!)

(I see the LG 3100 has a nice thin profile, but lacks color and external ID, are those tradeoffs necessary in order to get that profile?)

Len
    Who finally decided to keep his 4400 and now can't find his proof of purchase ;(

2. orioles150

orioles150 Senior Member

My Phone:
    e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    you could look at the samsung A530. this phone is tiny and has a dual color screens. I believe at the moment that is the only samsung phone that fits your description. There should be a few of new phones coming out in the next few months (if we are lucky).

3. Redemtious

Redemtious Junior Member

Samsung A310 has everything your looking for

4. orioles150

orioles150 Senior Member

My Phone:
    e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    yeah if yo udont mind a monochrome screen then the samsung a310 is very similar to the a400, my previous recomendation was because you said you wanted a color screen