Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Samsung a530 Car Charger Issues - Help?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by boxermansr, Jun 24, 2003.

1. boxermansr

boxermansr Member

My Phone:
    HTC Diamond
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SprintPCS
    I recently purchased an OEM car charger Model #CCH030ABEB. I receieved it yesterday, and it for some reason is not charging my handset. I know there were some threads realted to this already, but I was unable to locate them.

The charger when plugged into my lighter, does nothing, however, when I plug it into the phone, the red light ON the charger itself lights up, but there is NO activity from my phone. The battery meter does not flash, nor does the red light on the front of the phone light up.

Is anyone else having, or had this problem? If so, what fixed it? (I am assuming I need another charger).

Also, are there any generic or aftermarket chargers that work well with this phone? It already took me close to a week and a half to get the 1st charger shipped to me, and if I can get a decent cheap model that will work fine (unless this is advised against). Maybe someone has an idea? Thanks.