Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Rosendale Wisconsin - Coverage?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by questionkid2001, May 28, 2008.

1. questionkid2001

questionkid2001 New Member

Hi, I am in South Carolina right now, but I usually visit my family in Rosendale Wisconsin during the summers and Christmas ect. I just got sprint and Sero (unbeatable deal!). Last I knew (2 years ago?), there was a tower right outside my aunts backyard. I can't figure out if it is sprint or alltel. I checked the sprint coverage map, and all around fond du lac county, it is either fair coverage, or it can't be measured (can't really tell). Roaming is free on sero, but I am wondering if they provide any native coverage at all in that area. Oddly enough, in West Rosendale (town with like 3 houses!), there is better coverage there then in Rosendale itself. (According to sprints coverage maps).
    Thanks for any info that you can give me!

2. n9upc

n9upc New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Pearl
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Screw-Mobile (I mean T-Mobile)
    Check the Sprint website as on a few of their maps they show tower locations.
    On the other hand do not worry if it is Sprint or Alltel. Sprint and Alltel have romaing agreements not just on voice but on data (high speed that is) also.

So regardless of service on tower if it is sprint or Alltel you are set.