Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ROKR E2 issue with MPT

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by The-MaxX, May 18, 2007.

1. The-MaxX

The-MaxX New Member

Hey there team..
    I checked the forum and im not able to find out what is going on with the MPT im not able to run the Scheduler or the Contact list on my computer or back up the info that i allready have in my contact list..

Screenshot attached..

What is that arrow that i highlighted with the red circle?

Thanks!!

PD: I had a V3I instaled in this computer and the MPT configured for that specific phone.. i dont know if that interfires with the functionality of the program..

Excuse my rough english.. :p

Attached Files:

2. The-MaxX

The-MaxX New Member

Hey guys..
    i have 2 threads above me with almost 200 replys together.
    Could someone put me in the right track in order to know about this issue?

Thanks so much!!