Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

rocket balloon

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by ade, May 7, 2004.

1. ade

ade Junior Member

I saw these rocket balloons on ebay today, meant to lift you up in the air!!One auction had been won for £12 but it had a link to buy now from a site called

www.oblimpics.com

reckon ill get one from somewhere and give it a go.

2. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network
    i saw those last week and i want a bunch of them. i want to tie a bunch together to see if i can jump over my town. i'll probably break all my bones or die, but ill video tape it and have someone post it on Wireless Advisor for me!!

ill get like 30 of them, tie them together and take a running jump. it would be worth a broken leg or two to see if i could do it.

if you guys buy them for me ill try it.

3. ade

ade Junior Member

Im up for that!Lets start a consortium who collectively will fund you plunge of death!!!