Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

roaming question...for allteltech

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by cg30sailor, Oct 18, 2006.

1. cg30sailor

cg30sailor New Member

My Phone:
    samsung wafer
    Wireless Provider(s):
    alltel,sprint
    someone responded to my question about using a different sid(1372) in so eastern minn.I programmed that sid into my2865 nokia and I set it to home area only.it will use that sid instead of 4155(sprint). will I be billed extra for that? I believe its midwest wireless. Also, why would'nt they use that instead of 4155.1372 gives no dropped calls and better signal plus dont they now own them? national freedom 1000 plan

2. alltelwirelesstech

alltelwirelesstech Senior Member

My Phone:
    RAZR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    1372 is ok for national freedom. it is 3rd on the preferred list in your phone since at the time of the PRL release, midwest was not fully converted. you will not be charged any extra and 1372 will be a primary preferred in your phone once a new PRL is released

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cg30sailor

cg30sailor New Member

My Phone:
    samsung wafer
    Wireless Provider(s):
    alltel,sprint
    thank you very much....