Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

1. flyingfudgemonky

flyingfudgemonky New Member

Anyone have these tones?

Blink 182- what's my age again
    Good charlotte- hold on
    simple plan- i'd do anything
    the ataris- in this diary
    bowling for soup- girl all the bad guys want

any of the songs from Blink 182's new album

Sweet Home Alabama

i have a motorola 120e
    thanx

2. BobbyC

BobbyC New Member

3. elitediva

elitediva New Member

what is rtttl

4. BobbyC

BobbyC New Member

From ringtone converter's website:

What is RTTTL and Nokring?

RTTTL and Nokring are two popular formats of cellular phone ringtone. A RTTTL/Nokring format ringtone MUST contain three specific elements in order to be recognized by ringtone programs. The three elements are name, settings, and notes.

For example, here is the RTTTL ringtone for Haunted House :
    HauntedHouse: d=4,o=5,b=108: 2a4, 2e, 2d#, 2b4, 2a4, 2c, 2d, 2a#4, 2e., e, 1f4, 1a4, 1d#, 2e., d, 2c., b4, 1a4, 1p, 2a4, 2e, 2d#, 2b4, 2a4, 2c, 2d, 2a#4, 2e., e, 1f4, 1a4, 1d#, 2e., d, 2c., b4, 1a4
    The three parts are separated by a semicolon.

- part 1: name of the ringtone (here: "HauntedHouse"), a string of characters represents the name of the ringtone

- part 2: settings (here: d=4,o=5,b=10), where "d=" is the default duration of a note. In this case, the "4" means that each note with no duration specifier (see below) is by default considered a quarter note. "8" would mean an eight note, and so on. Accordingly, "o=" is the default octave. There are four octaves in the Nokring/RTTTL format. And "b=" is the tempo, in "beats per minute".

- part 3: the notes. Each note is separated by a comma and includes, in sequence: a duration specifier, a standard music note, either a, b, c, d, e, f or g, and an octave specifier. If no duration or octave specifier are present, the default applies.

5. VanHeath

VanHeath New Member

I've been searching desperately for the Superman theme music and Batman theme music to put on my Motorola v120t. If anyone knows where I can get them or has what I need to input in "My Tones" i would really appreciate it.

thnx!

6. sum1isnurhouse

sum1isnurhouse New Member

how do i get ringtones...

7. sum1isnurhouse

sum1isnurhouse New Member

does ne one have the ace of base ringtone for dont turn around or.... high way to hell i think by skinard

8. luckybob343

luckybob343 New Member

I don't know what type ring tones you all are looking for, but when I'm downloading stuff for my VX-10, I hit this link. It's a midi search engine. Using this with pretty much any music editing software will allow you to customize a ringtone. As for converting it to an RTTTL or whatever protocol your particular phone uses, I have no idea.

To find a midi editor, look at different sites *cough Kazaa cough cough* for something like a demo of Cakewalk or several different products by Midisoft.