Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ringtones via multiple sms messages?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by winkx01, Mar 23, 2003.

1. winkx01

winkx01 New Member

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew how to send ringtones to a nokia 3585 using multiple sms messages. The ringtones I want to send are all too long, so Coding Worshop Ringtone Converter said to send multiple messages. The first half sent fine, but the second message won't save. Any info would be nice. Thanks... oh yeah, also, i ended up saving the first half of the ringtone twice. Is there any way to delete it? thanks

-winkx01

2. cavedave

cavedave New Member

I also couldn't figure out how to send the long ringtones via more than one text message. I do know that you can't delete the ringtones you already have, though. There are 10 open slots for ringtones, and you can't delete any until those 10 are filled. Then you can over-write the tones you don't like. I have a couple junk tones on my phone also since I haven't filled the 10 open slots yet.