Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ringtones, download, get-it-now, volume, HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by IMTheNachoMan, Aug 16, 2003.

1. IMTheNachoMan

IMTheNachoMan New Member

im trying to figure this ringtone bizz out
    i have verizon and the LG-vx4400
    i have the link cable and every ringtone i download to the phone is to soft
    i even tried editing it to make it louder but i cant find any good programs
    does anyone know of a good way to get the ringtones loud enough so that u can hear them in a crowded room like the ringtones that are already on the phone
    also if i purchase ringtones from get-it-now are they going to be soft like the ones i download or will they be louder

also the editing software i had for editing the midi's was not what i was hoping it would be
    it basically makes each instrument play at 127 (the loudest it can get)
    so if a certain song has 3 parts one at 127, one at 89 and one at 90 then it makes all 3 parts become 127 which kinda changes the song sound
    isnt there a way to make the ringtone just louder in general
    like i cant explain it
    i want to keep the ratios of all the instrument volumes the same i just wanna make the whole thing sound louder
    does anyone know of a good way?

thank you in advance

2. DeathRider

DeathRider Member

My Phone:
    LG Dare
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    The few ringtones I've gotten off modtones are pretty loud (same as phone). Ones I've uploaded onto my VX6000 are soft by comparison.

3. Rax

Rax Member

Most of the GIN tones are really loud.

4. IMTheNachoMan

IMTheNachoMan New Member

actually i was wondering if someone who has downloaded a ringer from GIN could upload it to the computer and post it here
    the reason is i want to compare their MIDI's to that of the downloaded MIDI's
    im pretty sure they use a modified version
    and if i could check it out then mabye i could make a prog to convert normal midi's to their system midi and that way ringers can be loud and crisp like the ones you download

im pretty sure they use a variation of MIDI's becuase i remember reading something about it in some long article on phones

thax in advance