Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ringtone software 4 bluetooth

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by kaila21, Nov 22, 2005.

1. kaila21

kaila21 New Member

hi, i have a motorola v551 and im wondering if there is any software that can creat and edit ur own mp3 ringtones and send it via bluetooth. i've looked @ the motorola phone tools, but i dont kno if creating ringtones feature would work on my phone. i also tried xingtone ringtone maker and it works perfectly, but i have 2 download the ringtones through mmode on my phone and it is very expensive. if there is any software available, plz let me kno asap.

Thanks in advance:confused:

2. Nightmedic

Nightmedic New Member

Search up a free editor named "Adacity" through the portal at:

http://www.lifehacker.com/software/ringtones/free-ringtones-033265.php
    also you need the plug in that lets you convert the output to mp3 (same place) its called Lame-3.96.1

Downside is that while this stuff will make perfectly good mp3 files you have to remember not to use the first bits of copywrited material if the protection code is there. Use the Adacity to cut the music or other sound file to less than 15 sec (14.9 is fine some phones balk at 15.01 sec) Install the files in your "My Stuff"/Audio or Sounds" folder on the phone and test.
    Good Luck
    JimB

3. djdubber

djdubber New Member

can't you like create ringtones on your PC and then bluetooth them over to your phone??

4. Sule

Sule New Member

Hey there hows it going if you have any other questions to ask feel free to add me at pnc_sule@hotmail.com i have all the awnsers for what ever it is

Xingtone Ringtone Maker 4.2.19 Make real music truetone ringtones from your CDs or mp3 library, and send to your phone without Bluetooth or cables.

Any luck? :D

get back to me

Thanks
    SuLe