Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ringtone I can't find

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by MrBootCR, Sep 10, 2003.

1. MrBootCR

MrBootCR New Member

Okay, I looked around for this tone but I'm not even sure what I'm looking for. For all you nokia users out there, I need to find the notes for that silly nokia ringtone that is oh so familiar to us trigger happy TV viewers. You know which one it is, I think it's actually called the nokia tone, but perhaps not. If you can give me the notes, or better yet, convert them for a motorola 120e that would be great. Or, if I have the name wrong, could you please tell me what it's called. Thanks all.