Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ringtone help

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by sikweed2001, Aug 6, 2008.

1. sikweed2001

sikweed2001 New Member

My Phone:
    sanyo pro-700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint/Nextel
    I have a Sanyo Pro-700 with Sprint/Nextel. I am having problems adding a Movie ringtone from the movie Crank. I have the MP-3 on my computer, but I don't know how to add it to my cell. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it. I just got the phone and don't know much about it...

Sikweed

Feel free to email me if you prefer

sikweed2001@yahoo.com