Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Ring Tones of the web for 3585i... HELP!

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by DyllyPickles, Apr 18, 2003.

1. DyllyPickles

DyllyPickles New Member

Hey everyone! Well, I was wondering, if anyone knew how to use the option of getting ring tones onto the sprint 3585i cell phone... I have it and it says it has room for 10 rings... but where is it? And where can I get ring tones for the phone... like specific websites! If you could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks!

2. braindead500

braindead500 Member

as far as I know, there are no websites that currently support this phone for US customers. I also heard that sprint doesn't support ring tones sent to phones. I am not sure of that but your best bet is to find a place where you can download the actual ringtone to your computer and then use the data cable to transfer it to your phone. Or you could make your own.