Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Revol Phone Replacement

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Cayse1107, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Cayse1107

Cayse1107 New Member

I just bought the Revol $47 unlimted plan with a Motorola E815 phone about 3 months ago. Yesterday I got my phone wet while washing my dog and it immediately shorted out. It was barely wet I might add. I bought the insurance along with the plan but I am not sure what the Revol Phone Replacent Policy covers. I read through all my paperwork but it doesn't seem to fully explain how it works. Could someone help me out please?