Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Repair Training

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by cellrepr, Mar 1, 2008.

1. cellrepr

cellrepr New Member

I am trying to locate a good school for cell phone repair. I live in the southeastern United States. Anyone out there with first hand knowledge?

2. jilgar

jilgar New Member

we offer hands on training in our 5 days class for level 1, 2 and 3. after this class you will repairing phones guaranteed. contact me for more info

3. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Well, I guess I learn something every day. I never even thought anyone (company) would actually think there was any money to be had in repairing phones. It seems to me that with the average life of a cellphone being 2 years, with all the models and proprietary technologies, it would be near impossible to make a profit at it.

You might contact Motorola, I think they are the only American-based cell phone manufacturer. I'm pretty sure that Panasonic, though typically considered American, actually builds their stuff oversees. As for the rest of them, foreign labor is so much cheaper, I can't imagine them wanting to setup a repair site here in USA.

4. jilgar

jilgar New Member

by learning how to fix phones, you can open your own repair center, because this is the new thing in the cellphone industry, most of the phone are smart ones but easy to break, no one will go and buy a new phone that cost alots of money with out a contract, so the second best thing is to fix it, and thats where the training comes.
    we will teach you in 5 days how to repair all kind of phone with all type of problems . like: water damaged, no power, not charging, insert sim, charging port replacement on blackberry, sidekick and other phones, change lcd screen on iphone and other phones,.etc... at the end of the class you will be fixing phones guaranteed , and we will give you a list of suppliers for parts and tools.
    come learn how to become a professional cell phone tech repair. contact me with your questions.

5. RalphTech

RalphTech New Member

My friend. Trust me there is money on that market. Average Phone Life is 3-5 years. Not everyone can afford to buy new Phones.

6. kmsint

kmsint New Member

Do you have a training center? If so, where are you located? Thanks.

7. jilgar

jilgar New Member

yes we do have a cellphone repair training and its located in new york . called cellular plaza cellphone repair training center. thank you hope to hear from you.
    Kyle