Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Renewing My Sprint Contract to Get New Phone Pricing

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Gamer03, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I have a question.

I was wondering if I would be able to renew a Sprint contract (Sero 1250 plan) to get the two year pricing on the Palm 700p. I am two months into my contract.

Does anyone know if I can do this? If I can, how do I go about doing this?

If I cannot do this, should I just go ahead and buy the phone (full price) and sell my Samsung A900 to try to recoup costs?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I see in the wireless only posting forum..that you got your Palm 700p Gamer.

Do you like it?

I would post in the wireless forum if I knew how to. I think I have free browser service with the Tmo2toGo plan, but not 100 percent sure.

Well enjoy your Palm 700p. I hope you make enough by selling your Blade phone to help offset paying full price for the Treo.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Thanks kjo.

Yes, I like the phone a lot (good thing I have been saving up money for it ;)).

I paid $550 + tax ($589 :() for the phone. On palm.com, the 700p would cost $649 plus tax and shipping. The rep. (Anne) that we have dealt with in the past remembered me, so she gave me the $100 off (even though the deal is if you purchase online with a new line of service on a 2-year subscriber agreement) so I definitely appreciated that.

I will have to learn and understand it more (even though I already know about it since I have a Palm pilot) before I post a review.