Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CENTRAL U.S. -- Recruiting Midwest Sub Dealers CLEAR 4G WIMAX

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by ClearMaster, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ClearMaster

ClearMaster New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    CLEAR
    Hello all! Thanks for taking the time to look over my post. My company currently provides Clear 4G Wimax as well as Dish Network and DirecTv. My distribution has just reached local Master status in the midwest region, and I'm recruiting sub dealers. Currently, I need as many subs in Chicago as possible, and will need further recruits for Kansas City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Milwaukee, for future markets.

PROS: Consignment inventory, competitive commissions, simple activation through website portal, hands on training, co-op marketing materials, and most importantly NO COST TO YOU!!!

CONS: Once a month commission payout (30 day lag,) no residual opportunity, 180 day charge back policy, strict non compete policy, no access to account system.

If you have a pipeline of customers, a practical business that relates to our product line, or a cellular carrier with an inferior data solution, please feel free to contact me. Commissions will not be discussed, until a standard non disclosure agreement is signed.

We have reached this level of distribution through diligence, hard work, and quality of service. We are a very high performanced based company, and expect the same from our sub dealers. Our most important policy is focusing on helping our customers to the best of our ability. We refuse to solve customer's issues by giving the standard "sorry call customer service" solution. We are very hands on and involved with our customers, which in return, has brought us many referrals.

We promise our sub dealers the attention and training that they deserve, and commit ourselves to their success. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Clear Master Dealer
    Midwest Region

2. CarynD77

CarynD77 New Member

Very interested in the opportunity. I am with a group of contract wireless systems engineers and think that this may be something the group or at least I would be interested in pursuing. How can we get more information?

Caryn Demming

#2 CarynD77, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
  3. ClearMaster

ClearMaster New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    CLEAR
    Caryn-

I sent you an email and got a bot ad for vacations as a reply? Are you serious about our business opportunity?

Clear Master Dealer
    Midwest Region

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Reminder:

NO personal information (e-mail address, phone number, etc.) in posts.

Use Private Messaging or E-mail via user options.

<<< - No phone numbers or addresses in user info fields to the left of a post are allowed.

Posts WILL be edited or DELETED at Moderator discretion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 M in LA, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  5. nbarhoumi

nbarhoumi New Member

I came across your post and was wondering if you were still looking for sub dealers. I live in the St. Louis market and am interested in speaking with you.