Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Reborn T-Mobile Sidekick by Samsung (pix)

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by JFB, Mar 15, 2011.

1. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung S20 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Mint Mobile
    *Press Release*

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CRC

CRC Senior Member

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 6
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    WOW...very cool! I'll have to wait and see when the reviews on various webistes come out, but this combines the awesome keypad of the Sidekick teamed up with Android...could be the best Sidekick yet! Though I haven't been a Samsung fan in the past. But it's enticing me to go "Andoid"! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    I actually got two of them on their first day out. As for the phone, I like it actually. It's fast, especially when in a good 4G area. I am on the fringe of the Washington DC area (in Manassas VA) and go get 4G but only at about 900 kbps download speed and, surprisingly, about the same upload speed per Speedtest.net. Closer to town, or towns that have 4G like Richmond Va or Wilmington NC which are my only experiences for now, speeds approach 3 MBPS which I consider acceptable.

My only issue had to do with a bit of deceptive advertising in my plan concerning "free" TV which, it turns out isn't so, and the fact that the camera doesn't seem to have a digital zoom on board.. Other than that, the phone, and the customer service save the not so nice person I called about the TV thing, is great from my perspective. :wink:

For now, I think I am the only one who has one since I've not seen another user review or post. I put one up on Phone Scoop shortly after getting it. My opinion of the phone itself may have improved even more since that post.

1 person likes this.