Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Razr V3c - Verizon - Help! Ring&Vibrate

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by LeeInLA, May 17, 2006.

1. LeeInLA

LeeInLA New Member

I have a Razr V3c with Verizon. After following the manual I still cannot get incoming calls to ring and vibrate. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Thanks,
    Lee

2. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    I don't think this is available at least on the initial software version that Verizon launched the phone with. My RAZR, with the initial software when it first came out does not have that option. I haven't upgraded to the newer software, nor have I followed what a software upgrade does.
    When did you get your phone and what's the software version on it?

3. LeeInLA

LeeInLA New Member

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the feedback. I just bought the phone yesterday and it has the GATW_01.15.04 software version. I found a suggestion (below) on CNET, but that would not work either.

Thanks.

Suggestion from CNET:
    You have to set the mode to VIBRATE only and in "Vibrate Detail" select a ring and then it will do both at the same time.

4. kansaigirl

kansaigirl New Member

My Phone:
    Razr V3 (unfortunately)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I have the same problem w/an unlocked Razr. s/w version is R374_G_0E.40.9CR, FWIW.

5. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I know the GSM models have a hex address that controls that. I don't know how much of the GSM seem map (if any) is the same on CDMA models.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...