Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Quick Question about T-Mo service...

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by digikid, Nov 3, 2006.

1. digikid

digikid New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    If I get a phone and service from Letstalk, can I cancel the service within the allotted 15 days and still keep the phone? :confused: Can I even cancel the service if started through letstalk? Thanks in advance.

~G

2. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    If you cancel you have to bring back the phone. Why would you think you would be entitled to a phone if you canceled service? They give you a phone to use with their service as an incentive. You don't think they get their phones for free do you?

3. digikid

digikid New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Of course not, I'm not that naïve. I was just curious because there isn't anything on their site about if you decide to cancel the cell service for some reason. So how would a third party company know to send an invoice if you canceled the cell service in the "trial period?"

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    pretty much the only way for you to begin to put into motion the cancellation of your service would be to mail in the phone to the proper return address fo the company.....it must be postmarked before or on the day that the trial period ends...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...