Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Questions About T-Mobile

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by MOTOhooligan, Oct 30, 2004.

1. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    If you start a call at, say, 8:57PM and it is a 30 minute call, are you charged for 30 anytime minutes or are you charged for 3 anytime minutes and 27 night/weekend minutes?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    call is rated according to when it begings. In this case, 30 anytime minutes. Wait until 9:01 pm :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MOTOhooligan

My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I had heard that over at HoFo but wanted it confirmed by someone at WA. That kind of sucks but at least I know about it before hand. My Samsung E315s shipped today. I'll have 'em by Friday. :D

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Matt, is this T-Mobile's method? I know with Verizon, I've began calls before 9PM, and once it hits 9:01, my minutes become Off-Peak. :confused:

5. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    That's how it works, but I haven't tested it. I don't have/need nights on my plan. OTOH, make a call at 6:59 am and talk all day for free :D

6. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    I have the 1000 anytime minutes, and although my bill splits the call minutes by time period, it really doesn't make any difference. I think it's more for reference purposes. The nice thing about the plan is that I don't have to clock watch with it.

7. MOTOhooligan

My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    :lmao: LOL, I don't know that I'll be using all that many anytime minutes so I think I'll be okay... I will keep that in mind, though. :)

8. Shizam76

Shizam76 Shizam! Babyyyyy!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    Cingular does this too. Once it hits 9pm, billing creates another line on my bill, just like I made a second call, and starts N&W minutes. I think it's cool.....and the right thing to do.

9. MOTOhooligan

My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I agree but unfortunatly, T-Mobile doesn't do it... I imagine they eventually will, however. Most carriers didn't used to do it that way but most of them have migrated to charging you for the correct time period the minutes are used in no matter when you started the call. Hopefully, T-Mobile will, too! :)

10. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    this can be good and bad, though. For me it's good, because I receive a lot of calls right before 9 and my VZW account automatically switches to Nights at 9.01...but for people that like to make long calls early in the morning right before their nights end and talk long into peak hours, might not like this idea.

11. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I looked at the fine print of ther ad in the Wash Post today- and it does state that the call is rates based on when it begins. night/weekends, m2m, and anytime - in that order as applicable.