Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Question

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Steve B, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Steve B

Steve B Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    If a person wanted to close their account then re-signup for a new account, should there be a waiting period before cancelling the old one and opening up a new one? I know it seems extremely odd but, they screwed up my account so bad.....and I am almost finding it easier to just close the old one and open up a new one. What do you guys think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    It's what's called "false churn." Carriers try and prevent it and if their employees do it, it's comission fraud but they really can't prevent you, a customer, from doing it. I don't believe there is a waiting period but Sprint is weird... they could have one. larry might know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Steve B

Steve B Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Lol, I'm not trying to pull any crap or have anyone get in trouble but, honest to God, they converted my account to Ensemble and screwed it up royaly. I got the vast majority of it fixed but, there is still issues and even after several phone calls per problem, some stuff ends up not being fixed after all. I have gotten so many headaches and my chest feeling heavy after the phone calls to Sprint regarding these issues. It is crazy. *sighs*

4. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    You should ask RJB as he's had some recent experiences with leaving Sprint and signing back up and they initially could not process his request because he was still in their system. Hope this is at least some help. ;)

5. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Alright now this was a nightmare that I am glad I woke up from and is in the past. Sprint likes you to wait thirty days because a bill needs to process so you can be out of their system. Now if I wanteed to sign back up I would have to use the same phone or if I sent it back buy a refurb (no thanks). Needless to say it was no fun at all and I would suggest keeping what you have and work on things one at a time.

This is all my experience and others can vary.