Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Question on lost/stolen phones

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by jbystx, Feb 14, 2008.

1. jbystx

jbystx New Member

I lost my M510 phone yesterday and I was wondering how Sprint deals with this issue. I do have insurance so if I call them up and report it do they issue the same phone or can you get a different one? If I got something more expensive like the Mogul would I have to pay full retail, the difference between the 510 and the Mogul or just pay the 50 insurance deductible? Thanks.

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yes they will issue the same phone. If they don't have that phone they will issue you a phone with comparable features. So don't expect to get a Mogul ot of the insurance claim.

3. acrylickitty

acrylickitty New Member

My Phone:
    sidekick slide
    Wireless Provider(s):
    t mobile
    Hi i was not sure if i am posting in the right place, anyway sorry you lost your phone, my phone was stolen on march friday the 13 09 any way i reported the phone stolen to t-mobile that day and filed a police report then next day by wednesday the police department contacted tmobiles police department section and go a court order to track the phone because he was using the phone, so after sever calls We all feel we are at square one with this . So i really feel that t mobile has no clue when it comes to really having the police envolved in finding a phone. It is crazy ,maybe someone here can enlighten me or just give some suggetions. There is not need to say get another phone. Thank you so much.:)
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; GTB5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; Media Center PC 5.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

#3 acrylickitty, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009