Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Question about Sprint Motorazr V3M Bluetooth Capabilities

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by brilloAD, Jan 5, 2007.

1. brilloAD

brilloAD New Member

I've done some searching but I'm a little unclear of what I can do as far as data transfers between my laptop and phone via bluetooth. Specifically, I want to be able to update and sync my contacts/phone #'s.

In addition, do the motorola tools and usb cable work with the Sprint Razr phones?

I appreciate the help.

2. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    I think this will help you. My experience transferring my contacts from my VZW E815 to my Sprint V3M. I installed MPT(Motorola Phone Tools) and then using bluetooth synced the phone book to outlook express. I then set up my V3m with MPT and synced my newly created outlook express address book with my V3m. It was all pretty easy and straight forward.

PS: Bluetooth connection with the V3m lets you Sync phone and calender, send text messages with the phone. and move files to the phone.

3. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    the one thing that Sprint locks out of their RAZRs is phone-as-modem..........unless you bay for a 39.99 plan...........its kinda ridiculous if you ask me cuz i have unlimited Vision on my SERO plan........but i tried to bluetooth my PDA and RAZR and i couldnt use my phone as a modem

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brilloAD

brilloAD New Member

but you had no issue sync'ing your contacts over bluetooth with outlook or what ever email browser you use?

I appreciate all your input.

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i never used it for that.....i never needed to..........the only use i had for my bluetooth capabilities was to transfer pics and ringtones betweeen phones.........to transfer files from my comp to my PDA then to my phone (like music to use as ringtones)...............and other things..........but never for my contact syncing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...