Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Question about Ringtones and Use/Prices...

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by AM, Mar 14, 2004.

1. AM

AM New Member

Okay, I am totally new to downloading ringtones because my last phone did not have this capability. (I had the Motorolla Shark, which is totally ancient now) Now, I've got the Slider and I've got some questions. I want to know about the prices of these tones. When they say $1.99 a use what does that mean? Is it $1.99 for a single ring or does it stay in your phone's memory until you're ready to delete it? I'm thinking it's the latter but I want ot make sure. I just downloaded a demo and I'm thinking about buying it but only if it stays in the phone's memory. Thanks![​IMG]

2. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    The $1.99 charge is for downloading the tone. It will stay on your phone until it is deleted. With games you have the option of a monthly charge, you are charged every month that they game is on your phone, or a one time download charge of whatever it is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AM

AM New Member

Thanks a lot~ You made everything much clearer.[​IMG]

4. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    Glad to help. [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...