Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Q about Nokia 5185 NAMS

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by sarah1652, Oct 15, 2006.

1. sarah1652

sarah1652 New Member

I do not want to embarrass myself with questions that may seem simple to all the readers of this thread.

But I recently have been told and shown how an older model Nokia phone can be what is called a "ghost Phone" here.

There are codes that are known by certain few and for the personal cell number assigned for the phone...well.. That is six numbers always the same...and the phone owner or programmer adds the last four digits.

These phones can call out..but can not receive calls...Has anyone else heard of this?

Thanks. Sarah