Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Project Valley (folding phone) in Jan.2016

Discussion in 'Wireless News' started by KevinJames, Sep 16, 2015.

1. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Personally, I think this is yet another case of crap hitting the fan (of the news media). One site picks up the rumor and the next site cites it as fact. And the next sites don't want to be left out, so regardless how unsubstantiated the news is, they tell it.

http://www.popsci.com/samsungs-foldable-smartphone-project-valley-set-for-january-release

(Why in the world does everyone cite SamMobile when they have been blatantly wrong on more than one occasion?)

2. fakhar50

fakhar50 New Member

My Phone:
    ipnone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ptcl
  3. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    @fakhar50: The thing about that article is it still hasn’t added anything of substance that wasn’t already announced by Samsung back in 2013 with their show & tell about Youm.
    http://www.oled-info.com/samsung-youm

Oh, and thank you for reminding me. Here we are at the end of January and SamMobile's prediction of the release of a folding device this month is once again completely wrong. Good ol' SamMobile and their arrogant "exclusive" announcements. They also predicted a ruggedized Note5 for release by December 2015. That also never happened.