Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Problems with Verizon customer sevice

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by mj, Nov 9, 2001.

1. mj

mj New Member

Has anyone else had problems with Verizon CS. I have been on a 3 month never ending saga trying to get my account staightened out. The last straw came whem I made one of my "daily" calls and was tranfered 3 times to different operators within 10 minutes and the new operator wanted me to explian my situation all over again. This has been going on since July. I run a business and cant spend 30 - 45 minutes on the phone every other day with them. We finally wrote a letter to the president of CS explianing our situation. This has been the worst experience with a CS dept. that I have ever had. What a joke.

MJH

2. Tony

Tony Junior Member

I need to know where you live, to know what customer service center you're being routed too.

I ran into the run around problem trying to do an EZ Move plan. (It wasn't so Eazy.) I walked to a nearby Verizon Kiosk, and they sorted it out immediately. Like with any customer service problem, try to find someone that will take the extra effort to help you. The easiest way for me is face to face (Like in a Verizon store).

Next time you get on the phone to resolve your problem, if the person on the other end offers to transfer you, make them stay on the line while they get the other live person for you. Then have them explain your issue, so you are not repeating yourself.

What is the problem anyway that you are trying to get resolved? Maybe we can help.