Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Problem with Voicestream voicemail

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by XeNiHtIs, Jun 9, 2002.

1. XeNiHtIs

XeNiHtIs New Member

When I activated my new voicestream contract on my phone, my dealer forgot to give me a temporary password that can be used to access my voicemail, I guess, but to tell you the truth, I don't know how the voicestream voicemail system works. Can anybody help me on this one?

Also, when I input my 10 digit cell phone number when i call 611, it doesn't recongnize my number. Why is that? Other than that, the service is great......

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

To acess your voicestream voicemail, dial *123 from your phone. Your password will be either the last 4 numbers of your phone number or the last 4 numbers of your social security number.

Why 611 doesn't recognize your number? Maybe you haven't been put into the system yet or something....who knows, maybe a computer is down, it could be anything.

3. XeNiHtIs

XeNiHtIs New Member

The last 4 digits of my cell number was the password. Thanx a lot!!

4. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Please keep us posted on how you like Voicestream.