Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Problem with Verizon's VZServe

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by G3XP, Aug 18, 2003.

1. G3XP

G3XP Junior Member

I have five lines on seperate billing accounts. Noticed saturday I am unable to log in neither one of them to view my billing as of today. Message will say: SYSTEM FAILURE my account is temporarily unable at this time please try again later...well its monday 9:16 est time still unable to log in neither one of them. I ask my friend too and is having the same problem. Is anyone having trouble logging in?

Just called the data center and said that the system is down, I told them that I noticed the problem on Saturday...Their answer was "System are being updated at this time" So i didnt waste my time ended call.

2. Letitride

Letitride Member

My Phone:
    Moto K1m/V3m/E815//V60s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T
    Same here from Brooklyn, just checked - message of System Failure - try later. It was working on Friday night when I went to check my minutes used, etc..

Internet traffic on my T1 is much slower than usual and a number of websites, including a remote Intranet server running on W2000, are still down. I'm not surprised at all after seeing all the systems failure last week (but thank God for those that worked & kep working - uninterrupted).

3. Letitride

Letitride Member

My Phone:
    Moto K1m/V3m/E815//V60s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T
    VZW website - Customer Account / Login restored & pages working once again (2:20 PM)

4. G3XP

G3XP Junior Member

Still having the same problem as of tonight...hmm heard that people are able to purchase free phones via vzserve...still unable to log in it says SYSTEM FAILURE

5. Codepyro

Codepyro Senior Member

if it doesn't work soon call cs up....