Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Problem with bluetooth on a900

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mucky, Nov 10, 2006.

1. mucky

mucky New Member

I have the jabra bt500 and am having a problem. When the phone is enabled for bluetooth and I turn on the headset, the icon turns blue showing that the phone has connected. When I make a call, 10 seconds later, either the phone disconnets from the headset or vise versa. If I connect through the phone manually, everything works fine, but this is hard to do since everytime I turn the headset on near the phone, it connects automatically. Would this be a problem with the phone or the headset, and what can I do to stop it?
    Thanks,
    Matt

2. TONY9501

TONY9501 New Member

I had a similar problem with the Jabra 500 with the Samsung A900. Jabra sent me another unit without any question, and Sprint said the phone had to be updated at one of their service centers. the fix was Sprints ZB12 upgrade.
    My earpiece was was beeping after the phone was connected for about a half hour. In addition, because of this the battery on the earpiece was going dead. In addition, if I shut off the phone the ear piece would stop beeping, so the problem was coming from the phone. Since the new Jabra earpiece arrived and then the phone was upgraded, no problems

3. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Welcome to my world. This is a problem in the a900M version of the phone. I have a jabra bt350 and it has the same problem. I _____ed to sprint enough (and went through enough replacements that all had the same issue) for them to give me $350 towards a new phone. Goodbye a900, hello krzr!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...