Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

PRL for LG TM510?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by bobby19711, May 22, 2003.

1. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    My brother has a TM510 and I noticed that the most recent PRL is 10068? The PRL on both the LG VX4400 and Samsung a530 is 50074. Why are they different? Is it b/c the VX4400 and the a530 are 1xRTT capable? If anyone has a TM510, what is the updated PRL on your phone? Thanks.

2. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I had freeup on mine so it had some odd prl. Otherwise it should be the same as your phones, since (mine was anyway) most 510's are ERI capable, so it should be 50074. Is he on local or AC?

3. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Yeah I realized that a few days after I posted this. He is on an old Single Rate East Plan. He is going to be switching it over in about a month or so when he is eligible for a phone upgrade.

4. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    yeah, he might as well switch it. Most of the east is solid Verizon/partners (sprint in a few spots probably). Plus he'd get out west and the southeast etc. The only place I can think of roaming would be some very small parts of maine and some of NY on AC versus the SRE.