Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Prepaid in NE

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Mrk26, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Mrk26

Mrk26 New Member

:confused: Ok, I need a good prepay plan with not expensive rates that have awesome coverage in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Conneticutt, and New Hampshire. Please give me some suggestions because I dont know where to start!

2. dmarkson

dmarkson New England Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    9530, v3xx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T, TMO, USC, BOOST, VIRG, PP
    Start with my Prepaid Comparison Chart .

Just about everyone is decent in MA, RI, CT and parts of NH. What parts of NH do you spend time in.

Do you care about the technology or phones?

How many minutes do you need per month?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mrk26

Mrk26 New Member

I use about 200 i suppose, but I just want a typical prepay plan that has like 30cent day 15cent night/weekend rates going.....any suggestions?