Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Pre-paid wireless phone?

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by Potteray, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Potteray

Potteray New Member

[​IMG] I once heard, on the radio, of a pre-paid wireless phone that , when pre-paid amount was used up, you pre-paid again for a given amount of service. It might have been for outgoing calls only. Can anyone tell me about this type of phone?

2. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Depends upon where you are there are many companies that offer pre-paid wireless service:

Verizon, sprint (through resellers), Alltel, At&t Voicestream, Cingular, etc. (with these you buy a set # of minutes and then you re-up with minutes once they expire. The negative is that you have tyo put a new card in 30-60 days depending upon the provider.

(Pre-pay often has a very high cost and is MOSTLY used with people who can not get a cell phone because of credit)

There are also unlimited providers (Cricket communications, Metro pcs) who are local provider and when you go out of there area the phone will NOT work

IF you Do have Bad credit Sprint offers the lowest deposit program with $125 needed

Let me know where you are and I can further assist you

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Cingulars pre paid in Washington is 90 days on cards 20 dollars and higher. Only there 10 dollar amount is 30 days. Really good i think.