Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

PPC6700 Bluetooth Headset option?

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by cyberglb, Jul 6, 2007.

1. cyberglb

cyberglb New Member

Hello,

I have a Jabra BT150 and would like to pair it up with my PPC6700. I have it currently paired as a Hands-free unit however, I can't seem to pair it up as a Headset option. On my Laptop I can pair it up as a headset option. The issue is that I would like to use VoIP software SpeaQ to place calls over EVDO/WiFi however, I am currently stuck with using my wired headset/microphone solution.

I tried the A2DP solution to try the Stereo Speakers option but that did not work either. Is there any way I can enable the headset option with my unit?

Thanks.

2. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    Welcome to the forums!!!
    At work my company still has some 6700's they are using with the Jabra. I will ask our IT dept. Look for a response around 12:00 EST tomorrow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jackmiles2006

Jackmiles2006 New Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    go to " http://www.utstar.com/pcd/view_phone_details.aspx?mcode=PPC6700&bID=30&sAct=0# "

and click on the support section

4. imike24

imike24 New Member

5. cyberglb

cyberglb New Member

I tried the link but it seems to be dead.
    is there another link elsewhere?

6. cyberglb

cyberglb New Member

ok their web site finally came back up.
    Anyways, there is nothing on that site that says how to use the headset option with the PPC6700. When I called they said that you need to talk to the hacking community to get it functional.
    This is why I was asking about it here.

Anyways, seems like nobody is able to fix this.