Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Possibly getting new T Mobile service???

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by rockey95, Feb 15, 2008.

1. rockey95

rockey95 New Member

I am thinking about getting TMobile service here in Hattiesburg, Ms(39402) and wanted to get everyones opinion. I have heard some stories about terrible reception in some areas and other have not been so bad. What do you all think. I travel mostly to Laurel(39443) and to the Gulf Coast(Gulfport, Biloxi, Pass Christian). I know i can look at Tmobile web page and see the coverage but wanted someone with some personal experience.
    Thanks
    Rockey

2. Cailiff04

Cailiff04 Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Works fine up here in Ohio. I do get spotty dead spots. Seeing that both Hattiesburg and Laurel are bot along I-59 and up and down US 49. As long as you stay on these roads you should be fine!! I used my T-mobile device on my way to Baton Rouge last month and had excellent coverage!! Hope this helps!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rockey95

rockey95 New Member

Thanks for the reply. This is exactly what i'm looking for.
    Thanks again
    Rockey

4. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    crackberry's
    use their map tool or ask people in your area.

i know from personal experience that with my dad, his t-mobile wont work in West FL but works fine around Mobile. im not sure about MS/LA regions but there again, that map tool should help you. as long as your aware of where the phone wont work going into it, i think you should be ok. unless the areas that you need service are dead areas, you should be fine. their customer service is very good. hope this helped.

5. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...