Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Possible Sprint/Nextel plans

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by reevejf, Jun 15, 2005.

1. reevejf

reevejf Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX4400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I work in the media and goto alot of city council meetings...well fortunately a Nextel rep came to the last meeting for a proposed site they want to put in town as part of a buildout (Craig, CO) well i stopped the lady after the meeting and asked how this would affect the merger. (Sprint has roamer only coverage here too) She said it may be 3 years from now but theyre "toying" with the idea of moving all Nextel customers to the Sprint network and turning the 800Mhz SMR band over to emergency responders and creating a nationwide PTT emergency response network. But alot could happen.