Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Poll: What is the main reason you bring a phone back to a store.

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by CellguyNY, Dec 16, 2001.

1. CellguyNY

CellguyNY Junior Member

I have recently been conducting a study with my regular customers of why they return a phone or service here are the ones i want every one to elaborate on and pick what is the main reason or reasons why you bring a phone back feel free to add any others i missed.
    1.LCD Problem
    2.Clarity
    3.Reception
    4.Battery Life
    5.Dropped Calls
    6.Phone style (yes this happens alot up here)
    7.billing problems
    8.customer service hassles
    9.Phone insurance problems
    10.Word of mouth from friend (please say its not so)
    11.Better deal
    12.other (specify)

Looking forward to your posts:
    CellguyNY

2. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    I would reduce the list to:
    1. Handset (hardware or software)
    2. Wireless Transmission
    3. Account servicing issues
    and then allow the poster to expound.

For me and my Verizon experience it was Wireless Communications -- inability to complete outgoing calls. The issue turned out to be a misconfiguration of my account.

For a relative of mine is was Account Servicing. Specifically, misbilling for roaming when they were not roaming. If they were credited for all the misbilled calls, they would have gotten about $240 back. As it is, Verizon would only credit 3 months worth. They are now with ATT and experiencing much cheaper bills.

3. DiverDown

DiverDown Member

Man oh man Kevin, you really hate Verizon, why don't you join the rest of us and hate Sprint its alot more fun, I promise you:)

4. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    To the contrary, my friend, I do not hate Verizon at all. They have problems with billing and this can seen more extensively documented on alt.cellular.verizon. I still recommend them as the #2 provider in this area. Further I recommend them as the #1 provider in the markets they seem to be the premier leader in. Sorry if I gave any other impression. By the way, its good to see you back. I was concerned my chef post may have been too harsh for you. Hope your studies are going well.