Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

WEST U.S. -- Please read, I need some help.

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by gmanslc1, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gmanslc1

gmanslc1 New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung r500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket
    First before I begin, I am a noobie. This is what I have done. I tried to flash my LG vx8700 to Cricket, in doing so I erased all of the default applications and wallpapers, ringtones, etc. However when I dial *22804 it calls Cricket programming, but when I call 611 it call Verizon customer service. I have looked and serached and Googled untill I can't see straight. I hesitated to post because I didn't want to get all the nasty replies that I have read in other posts because somene asked a stupid question. I however, think that there is no such thing as a stupid question. So my question is how do I or can I re-flash it back to Verizon, and can I re-install the default applications back on to my phone. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.:confused:

2. WirelessBeachBum

WirelessBeachBum Soylent Green is People

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Wirelessly posted (Opera Mini on Alltel HTC 6800: Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.1.11355/786; U; en))

LG flash files used to be able to be found on mobile files dot com however last time I looked there is nothing LG, It sounds like you still have the vzw prl, try to update the prl to cricket to get it working properly. Otherwise you will need to do a google search for the firmware for your model number.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...