Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Please Help with My ESN question, I messed up...

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by dagger, Jul 13, 2008.

1. dagger

dagger New Member

Okay here is the situation:

1) I work for a company...and they gave us phones, since I work in IT. I took the stock phone and swapped it with an LG Rumor. No big deal...same plan and everything....

Basically I just went to a Sprint store and changed the plan to a different ESN, this was some months ago.

2) I have now accepted a job with a different company...but I didn't realize I needed to switch it back to the old phone before I left.

So on my last day a couple of weeks ago I turned in my phone (the old one).

I called Sprint and they say they cannot release the Rumor unless I know the PIN code for the account. Now this is a major account with over 5,000 phones on it. I have no way to get the PIN for this.

The phone does not even work, the number was turned off on Thursday.

I just want to sell the phone but I don't want anyone to get ripped off.

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading this and thank you for any help!

James

2. TelcomJunkie

TelcomJunkie Bad Handoff Investigator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Big Brother
    Depending on how the account is setup, find a cheapo phone and do the swap in the same manner you did the first time, via the store.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...