Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

please help with LG Chocolate

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by birdmaninc, Jan 30, 2009.

1. birdmaninc

birdmaninc New Member

i am trying to get my chocolate phone to sync with media player 11. it keeps asking me for drivers i have installed them. yet it still will not work. please help:censored:

2. colowarrior

colowarrior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    LG - CU500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular/ATT (Phone) & Clearwire (Internet)
    i did not know you could do that with a chocolate, my wife's sister has one of those... i'll ask and see.

3. judithscott

judithscott New Member

Hi birdmaninc,
    LG chocalate is not support media player 11,because media player 11 is new verison.I also tried it in my chocalte mobile.

4. bdawg2423

bdawg2423 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VX8560
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verison Wireless
    If you have the cord that comes with it plug it into the phone, then plug the other side of the cord into a USB port on your computer. Then on the wmp a link should come up under sync that is the brand of your chocolate. click on that. Then you should be able to drag the media of whatever king you want to your chocolate.